The Future of OMS Anesthesia will be decided in the next session of the Texas Legislature!
Specialty’s in-depth residency-based anesthesia training;
- Lifelong learning required by every OMS;
- Office Anesthesia Evaluation conducted every five years;
- OMS Anesthesia Team’s outstanding safety record; and
- Specialty’s exceptional level of patient satisfaction.
Donate to TOMSPAC today!
Download and complete the following form. Fax it to 210-888-1363, or email it to [email protected].
The Texas Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons Political Action Committee (TOMSPAC®) is the political action committee representing oral and maxillofacial surgeons in Texas. TOMSPAC’s purpose is to advocate on behalf of its constituency to state legislators and public officials in support of the specialty and patient safety.
- Brian H. Stone, DDS, MD, Chair
- Clay Fuselier, DDS, MD
- Vernon Burke, DMD, MD
Wendell A. Edgin, DDS
- Dave Grogan, DDS, MSD
- George “Clint” Barrett, DDS, MD
- William Jordan, III, DDS
- Raymond L. Wiggins, DDS, MD
- A. Colby Tiner, Campaign Treasurer
The general membership approved a mandatory advocacy fee for the Active/Provisional Membership in the amount of $200.00. Although the advocacy fee is mandatory, you are able to designate how you wish this fee to be utilized. Your options include general administrative account and/or the TOMSPAC account.
We encourage you to speak with any of the members of the TOMSPAC Committee to obtain additional information.
COLBY TINER CAMPAIGN TREASURER
Colby may be reached via email at: