SWSOMS Annual Meeting
The 2019 Combined Annual Meeting of the Southwest Society of OMS, the Texas Society of OMS, and the Midwestern OMS Chapter in collaboration with the Osteo Science Foundation, will be held April 4-6, at the El Dorado Hotel & Spa in beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico.
We are excited to welcome you and your guests to this exuberant, magical city steeped in history and renowned for its Native American and contemporary artisans, culture, and breathtaking scenery. Whether you’re looking for adventure, an exciting round of golf, or a great restaurant – Santa Fe delivers it all.
The excitement continues during this year’s annual meeting program. We’ve put together an unbeatable combination of educational programs, social and networking opportunities, and our popular exhibit hall. You’ll find:
- Up to 10 hours of continuing dental and medical education credits.
- The Keynote Lecture delivered by Jay P. Malmquist, DMD, past chair and current board member of the Osteo Science Foundation, who will discuss the latest research and techniques relating to dental implants, bone regeneration, and bone grafting.
- The Byrd-Tilson-Walker Residents Day program, which will again showcase some of our most talented residents and the research they are conducting at our residency programs.
- Educational sessions addressing anesthesia and other pressing issues confronting the specialty.
- The wide-ranging Exhibit Hall, which offers attendees ample, uninterrupted time to learn about the products and services busy OMS practices use every day.
In addition, you will enjoy such fun-filled events as Friday evening’s Welcome Reception, the optional golf tournament, and Saturday’s President’s Event.
Please take a moment to review the information in this brochure and register for the 2019 SWSOMS Combined Annual Meeting today.
On behalf of the SWSOMS, the TSOMS, the Midwestern OMS Chapter, and the Osteo Science Foundation, I encourage you to begin planning for this exciting weekend and to secure your hotel reservations at Santa Fe’s El Dorado Hotel & Spa.
Gregory S. Tate, DDS, MD